Things you need
1. Indoor potted plants
– One large centre stone of choice
– Four quarter stones of choice
– Multiple small double-terminated clear quartz points
3. Bodily fluids of choice
4. Your index finger or wand/athame for directing energy
1. Place plant pots around the perimeter of your home, usually the windowsills
2. Place one large centre stone on your altar, place four quarter stones in each corner of the home, and place the smaller quartz within each plant pot
3. Anoint each stone with bodily fluid of choice (urine is naturally protective, you can also use blood. For ease saliva can be used)
4. Using your index finger or other tool that directs energy, point to the centre stone and visualise it linking up with each stone separately
5. Then starting from the northern quarter stone, draw a link between all the outer stones, going clockwise
How it works:
1. Potted plants are living energy, they are first line of defence for negative energies and will show signs of disease when they are taking on a lot, therefore they absorb the negative energies in your place and visibly show signs of attack. Plants also generate positive energy and actively clean the environment against anything already within the home.
2. By placing quartz crystals, which are water-safe, within the plant pots, they are automatically recharged by three things: The sunlight entering through the window, the waterings you give the plant, and the grounding presence of the plant itself. The stones create a bond with the plant, strengthening each other. This in turn cleanses and strengthens the entire grid.
3. Meanwhile, the centre stone being placed on the altar will naturally recharge and be kept strong due to the energies there from general magickal and divine workings. Anything added to an altar has this effect, and reinforces each other. An altar is by nature a sacred space.
4. Using bodily fluids to anoint each stone announces to the spiritual world that this is your territory, and few will venture into it. This is exactly what animals do in the wild, and where this idea is taken from. Animals will use urine usually for this effect, which is why it’s a first choice, but any bodily fluid will also work.
5. The stones and plants are naturally self-cleansing and self-charging on their own, however if desired the bodily fluids must be reapplied every so often to keep that territorial statement going. Not much is needed, just a drop. Urine is sterile, unless you have a urine or kidney infection, or any other related medical condition.
6. Because of the self-cleansing effect the home does not need to be actively cleared such as with smudges, as the energies within it are already absorbed and transformed. Negative energy is like plant food: Captured, composted, and consumed.
1. Add a protective symbol or sigil of choice to the bottom of each plant pot. This can be carved in, painted on, or drawn on paper and stuck on.
2. Add an extra stone or protective symbol/sigil at any entryways to the home, this includes front doors and back doors.
3. If you have an air purifier of any kind, dehumidifier, humidifier, or any other similar device that effects the ambience, add the same protective symbol or sigil to it, and it will actively cleanse and charge the air.