1 + 3/4 cup gluten free all purpose flour
1 + 1/4 tsp baking soda
1 cup plant based milk
2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup vegan butter
1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
1/4 tsp xanthem gum
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2. Sift the flour into a mixing bowl and add the sugar, baking soda, xanthem gum, and salt and mix together.
3. Add the plant milk, vegan butter, and vinegar and mix using a hand whisk until all the lumps are gone.
4. Line a cupcake tray with 12 cupcake liners and pour the batter into them evenly.
5. Place into the oven and bake for 50 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre comes out clean.
6. Transfer the cupcakes to a cooling rack and allow to cool.