Just what do I believe? I think I need to collect my ideas together to form some coherent whole. This isn’t really going to be a logical progression, but rather just a list of things I’m more or less sure I believe:
- There is no Ultimate Being
- The ‘Source’ of everything is Emptiness, formless nothingness
- Everything existing is interconnected
- There are deities, angels, aliens, demons, and other mythical creatures
- We live in a multiverse with bubble universes, parallel universes, and multiple dimensions
- There is no spiritual hierarchy, but there is a LIErarchy, aka Demiurge
- The Etheric dimension is closest to Earth, and is filled with darkness, thought-forms, and contradictory reality structures.
- Karma doesn’t really exist.
- ANYTHING is possible. I can’t state this enough. ANYTHING.
- Everything is subjective, and relative
- Life has no meaning. We just exist for the sake of it. What we do with our existence is up to us.
- We experience rebirth into different realities. There is no physical death, just transmigration of essences.
- Ultimate Death(blinking out of existence) is a choice too.
I keep taking those ‘what’s your religion’ tests and keep getting Buddhism. It does seem pretty Buddhist of me to believe all these things. At the same time, I still have a focus on Jesus. But I suppose that’s not really contradictory to Buddhism.
I actually decided to try and spiritually travel to Jesus, but I couldn’t find him. It was a bit mysterious. It’s like he was hidden. I only know how to travel on the etheric plane though, so maybe that’s why. Maybe he’s on a different plane of existence.